Learn About Collaborative Family Law
Collaborative family law is a new philosophy and practice method for the resolution of family and marital legal disputes, such as divorce, child custody, and alimony. Learn more...
Find a Collaborative Professional
West Florida Collaborative Law, Inc. is a consortium of attorneys, financial professionals, and mental health counselors who offer collaborative family law services. Learn more about our colleagues...
Google News : U.S. : All
- Mary McKinney, Mark Flaherty - New York Times
- Column: New law gives thumbs up for amicable divorce process - Chicago Tribune
- Stange Law Firm, PC Members Help Form The Missouri Collaborative Institute - Digital Journal
- People in the News—Oct. 4, 2017—Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt & Flores - The Legal Intelligencer
- How to make divorce less painful - The Suburban Times
- All for One … One for All: Collaborative Process Or Collaborative Lifestyle - Mediate.com
- 'Resilient Yolo' summit looks at 'Barbership Forum” - Daily Democrat