Learn About Collaborative Family Law
Collaborative family law is a new philosophy and practice method for the resolution of family and marital legal disputes, such as divorce, child custody, and alimony. Learn more...
Find a Collaborative Professional
West Florida Collaborative Law, Inc. is a consortium of attorneys, financial professionals, and mental health counselors who offer collaborative family law services. Learn more about our colleagues...
Google News : U.S. : All
- Another Viewpoint: A calmer way to resolve the family feud - Daily Commercial
- Gentler, kinder collaborative divorce rules get approval in Florida - Daytona Beach News-Journal
- Self-Determination and Informed Consent - HuffPost
- Big Idea talks a collaborative effort - Walla Walla Union-Bulletin
- Burns & Levinson Adds Leading Cybersecurity Attorney Peter McLaughlin as a Partner - PR Newswire (press release)
- CMU program pools resources for collaborative opioid epidemic forum - The Morning Sun
- EDITORIAL: Breaking up family feuds - The Northwest Florida Daily News