Learn About Collaborative Family Law
Collaborative family law is a new philosophy and practice method for the resolution of family and marital legal disputes, such as divorce, child custody, and alimony. Learn more...
Find a Collaborative Professional
West Florida Collaborative Law, Inc. is a consortium of attorneys, financial professionals, and mental health counselors who offer collaborative family law services. Learn more about our colleagues...
Google News : U.S. : All
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Collaborative divorce aims to preserve family harmony | Expert column - Virginian-Pilot
- Family Matters: 'Judges have too much power in divorce cases' - The Times
- Tom Bush Has Been Recognized Among the Top in His Industry by the Expert Network© - Digital Journal
- The Collaborative Divorce: A Litigator Explains - HuffPost
- State Bar Incubator's First Batch of Lawyers Leaves the Nest - Law.com
- A collaborative approach to divorce - theday.com